Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mexico: on film & underwater

Back from 5 days in Mexico. 5 days without internet (except a very brief emergency check in with the bank who froze my credit card). I haven't uploaded my photos from my camera but did drop off & get back within an hour the 3 disposable underwater film camera's I had brought with me. They are my favorite thing ever. $10 each and only $6 developing for the film straight to CD. 100% worth it.

We swam every day: in the blue Caribbean ocean, in the nearby cenotes & in our pool.

Ocean Swimming: Akumal Mexico

Casa Magna, Akumal Mexico

Ocean Swimming: Tulum Mexico

Ocean Swimming: Tulum Mexico

Ocean Swimming: Tulum Mexico

Ocean Swimming: Akumal Mexico

Pool Swimming: Casa Magna, Akumal Mexico

Fresh Water Swimming: Cenote Azul

Fresh Water Swimming: Cenote Azul

Ocean Swimming: Akumal Mexico

Fresh Water Swimming: Cenote Azul

Full underwater on film photo set here.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Gah! These are great! You're adorable.