Monday, December 15, 2008

I can't read your thoughts loud enough

Yesterday was later and longer then the last. I think that when we approach the winter solstice and the days get so short the darkness just takes over and night and day become one.



Becca's house is the only home I know that is just as densely packed as mine, I never mind ending up there at 4 am.




Our roof is leaking, the car barley works and this morning in a blurry walk down the hallway my phone somehow slipped out of my sleepy paws and shattered. I spent what was going to be a productive hung-over morning working at the stupid mall battling with the apple store and somehow leaving with a pair of jeans to boot. Luckily, the rest of my day was redeemed with the presence of Solana who can make any crappy bar worth sitting in.

No comments: