Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ice is better than diamonds



this song is worth a proper download

Picked up four goodies while at Quimby's in Chicago for our book signing on Monday. I had the hugest pile and had to put stuff back which I hate. I want it all, can't helps it. Then when I retire I will have the best library to chill out with. All my friends can come over drink tea or whiskey and chill out on my wrap-around porch.................


1. My favorite is The Bibliodyssey, which is an archive of the blog that catalogs incredible images-so so so awesome and amazing.
2. Issue #5 of Meatpaper, a magazine about art and ideas about meat-it's super strange

3. Stories Care Forgot: An Anthology of New Orleans Zines that has reviews and excerpts of all sorts of people and publications I know. Super nice collection of a time.

4. Public Phenomenons, which is really mysterious and I can't find any online info on right now.

Time to pack.

No comments: